NEWPORT BEACH, CA — Orange County reopened purposes Monday for its microbusiness grants program for native firms impacted by the financial downturn from COVID-19.
Enterprise homeowners can apply for a $2,500 grant, which is funded by the California Small Enterprise COVID-19 Aid Grant Program, county officers mentioned. Grants can be issued to companies till funding is exhausted.
Companies have to fulfill the next standards to be eligible:
- Bodily situated and working in Orange County
- Started working earlier than Dec. 31, 2019
- Is presently open or has a transparent plan to reopen
- In a position to present it was considerably impacted by COVID-19
- Had lower than $50,000 in income for the 2019 tax yr
- Had lower than 5 full-time workers in the course of the 2019 and 2020 tax years
- At present has lower than 5 full-time workers
- Use all of the grant cash by Sept. 30, 2022, and have receipts to point out what was bought